Black puff overall for the littlest ones. The overall is lightly padded and has an outer fabric with quilted channels and inner lining with printed dots. The fabric is constructed to make it easily foldable at hands and feet. The hood keeps the ears warm and the double zips makes dressing so much easier.
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, environmentally friendly and fluorocarbon-free coating.
• Raglan sleeve for better movability.
• Hood with two seams for a better fit.
• Foldable at hands and feet.
• Faux leather patch with penguin imprint at the shoulder matching the zip sliders.
• Color: Black or dark blue
• Composition: Shell: 100 % polyamide. Lining: 100 % recycled polyester. Padding: 100 % polyester
• Production: Made in China
This puff overall has the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. Fluorocarbons are a harmful group of chemical substances that break down very slowly in nature. They are easily spread through air and waterways and can nowadays be found worldwide in nature and in our human bodies. The fluorocarbons also impair reproductive ability and are suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is completely fluorocarbon-free. Since we are working with children's clothes, the control of chemical use and measures taken for long-term sustainability is of the utmost importance to us.